Universal primer. Can be used as a scratch coat when filled (2-C, EP)
It is suitable as a primer on cement, anhydrite and magnesite bound subfloors. Arturo EP6500 Primer is especially suitable:
- As a primer under EP and PU self-smoothings.
- For manufacturing scratch coat (max.1:1 with Arturo sand, grain size 0.1 - 0.3 mm).
- As an adhesion layer, wet-in-wet under EP mortar.
- Easy to process
- Anti foam effect
- Good intermediate adhesion
- Universal use (as a primer as well as a scratch coat)
- Fast version available with the Arturo Epoxy Accelerator
Approx. 200 - 350 g/m² (as primer).
66.7 part by weight comp. A
|Arturo EP6500 25 kg||89533||Set: A + B = 25 kg: A: 16.67 kg, B: 8.33 kg|
|Arturo EP6500 10 kg||89552||Set: A + B = 10 kg: A = 6.67 kg, B = 3.33 kg|
|Arturo EP6500 2,5 kg||89554||Set A + B = 2.5 kg: A = 1.67 kg, B = 0.83 kg|
Quality seals and badges
Products and accessories
Arturo Epoxy Accelerator
To accelerate the curing of Arturo epoxy primers/scratch coats (1-C)