Very low emission, 2-component, epoxy-based primer, damp-proof membrane and resin for use as a scratch coat.
It is suitable as a very low emission primer on cement, anhydrite and magnesite bound subfloors. Arturo EP6700 Primer is especially suitable:
- As a primer under EP and PU self-smoothings.
- For manufacturing scratch coat (max.1:1 with Arturo sand, grain size 0.1 - 0.3 mm or Arturo Filler).
- As an adhesion layer, wet-in-wet under EP mortar.
- Moisture barrier on cement bound subfloors (max. 5% residual moisture content)
- Easy to process
- Good intermediate adhesion
- Universal use (as a primer as well as a scratch coat)
- Moisture barrier (< 5% CM)
- Very low emission
- AgBB certified
- EMICODE® EC1PLUS
200-350 g/m² as a primer. 500-1300 g/m² as a scratch coat (depends on the surface)
67.0 part by weight comp. A
|Arturo EP6700 25 kg||163451|