Universal primer. Can be used as a scratch coat when filled (2-C, EP)
The product is suitable as a primer on cement, anhydrite and magnesite bound subfloors. Arturo EP6600 Primer is especially suitable:
- As a primer under EP and PU self-smoothings.
- For manufacturing scratch coat (max.1:1 with Arturo sand, grain size 0.1 - 0.3 mm).
- As an adhesion layer, wet-in-wet under EP mortar.
- Easy to process
- Anti foam effect
- Good intermediate adhesion
- Universal use (as a primer as well as a scratch coat)
Approx. 200 - 350 g/m² (as primer). Approx. 500 – 1300 g/m² (as scratch coat) depending on the subfloor
66.7 part by weight comp. A 33.3 part by weight comp. B
|Arturo EP6600 Set 10kg||165106||Set: A + B = 10 kg: A = 6.7 kg, B = 3.33 kg|
|Arturo EP6600 Set 25kg||165105||Set: A + B = 10 kg: A = 6.7 kg, B = 3.33 kg|