Damp-proof membrane, suitable for high moisture containing subfloors (≥ 5% CM) and contaminated subfloors (2-C, EP)
It is suitable as a primer on absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors with a high moisture content. Arturo EP6960 primer is especially suitable for the following applications:
- Damp-proof membrane on cementicious and moisture resistant subfloors (like e.g. rough, very dense or smooth cementicious floors, concrete surfaces, etc.)
- Adhesion layer on sanded ceramics-, stone- and terrazzo floors.
- Primer on subfloors contaminated with oil
- Suitable for slightly damp subfloors
- Suitable for subfloors contaminated with oil
- Easy to process
- Good intermediate adhesion
- Versatile product
- Green colour for visible film-forming layer
Primer: approx. 250 - 500 g/m² per layer depending on substrate surface texture. As a damp proof membrane, always apply a dense first layer of 500 g/m² (concrete). See ‘Arturo informationsheet Osmosis’.
60.6 part by weight comp. A
|Arturo EP6960 10 kg||53832||Set: A + B = 10 kg: A = 6.0 kg, B = 4.0 kg|
|Arturo EP6960 B 4,00kg||Set: A + B = 10 kg: A = 6.0 kg, B = 4.0 kg|